Are You Hosting a March Madness Watch Party?
The Perfect Appetizer for March Madness Watch Party
March Madness is almost here! Are you this year’s host for one or multiple watch parties? If yes, we have the perfect appetizer that is easy to make and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Of course, you can never go wrong with a simple veggie tray and cookie platter but step up any watch party with this appetizer for March Madness. These taco pinwheels are quick to make, easy to serve, and so delicious. Who doesn’t love tacos? Especially when you can eat them without making a mess in your long-term rental along the Gulf Coast! Continue reading for the ultimate entertainment snack.
What You’ll Need:
4 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
¾ Cup Ground Beef (Seasoned with Taco Seasoning!)
¼ Cup Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
¼ Cup Salsa (More if You Plan on Dipping them in Salsa)
2 Tables Spoons Finely Chopped Onion
5 Flour Tortillas (We Recommend 8 Inch Sized Tortillas)
½ Cup Shredded Lettuce
If you are a fan of olives, you can also add 2 Tablespoons Chopped Olives.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the cooked taco meat, cheese, salsa, onions, and olives if you choose to add them.
- Spread over tortillas and sprinkle with lettuce.
- Roll tightly. We recommend securing with a toothpick for additional support.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap and cut into pieces. 1 inch slices seem to be the perfect serving. Serve on a platter with the additional salsa.
We know this appetizer for March Madness is going to be a crowd-pleaser at your next watch party! Not to mention, your Gulf Coast long-term rental is sure to be the prime spot for a get-together with friends.