Fireworks Safety Tips
With 4th of July weekend right around the corner, families across the United States are getting ready to pack up the car and head to the beach for a few days. Fortunately enough, there isn’t too much packing for folks around here. But no trip to the beach would be complete on Independence Day without a few fireworks, right?
This 4th of July, our property managers in Destin, Pensacola and Fairhope would like to encourage the fun and friendly firework displays at a nearby landing. You can find a complete list of firework shows in Destin at SouthernResorts.com, but if you are more of a do-it-yourself family, here’s a list of some CRUCIAL safety tips to follow from the National Council of Fireworks Safety:
- Always obey local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- If you are going to light fireworks, do so outside in a clear area (away from your rental and neighboring properties).
- Never light a dud firework. Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
- You may be a DIY family, but do NOT under any circumstance experiment with homemade products.
- Always have a responsible adult present and never give fireworks to children.
See the councils full list of firework safety tips online. We hope you all enjoy a wonderful Independence Day with you friends and family!
Tags: 4th of July Fireworks Safety Home Safety property managers in Destin