The Best Pimento Cheese in Orange Beach
The Best Pimento Cheese in Orange Beach ~ Southern Residential Leasing
Is there such a thing as not craving pimento cheese? This is an easy recipe that’s pretty hard to get wrong – lots of cheese, pimentos, and a whole lot of flavor. You can find some incredible pimento cheese at your local Publix grocery store, but we’ve discovered some of the best pimento cheese in Orange Beach at a little place called The Meat Mart. Not only can you get some pretty incredible cuts of meat, but you can also get rotisserie chicken salad (our favorite), handmade crab cakes, sausages, and so much more. Of course, you can’t leave The Meat Mart without grabbing some pimento cheese to go. It’s the perfect addition to any meal or enjoyable on its own as a mid-afternoon snack.
Did you know you can also bake pimento cheese? Baked cheese is hands down one of our favorite treats, and baked pimento cheese is no exception. It’s a unique touch on this dish, and if you’re serving it for a party, you’ll be sure to wow your guests when you show up with baked pimento cheese. You don’t need to rent a home in Orange Beach to enjoy baked pimento cheese; in fact, you can whip it up right at home. Check out our tried-and-true recipe below and let us know what you think!
|1 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened||1 12oz jar roasted red peppers, drained||1/2 tsp. salt|
|1 cup mayonnaise||2 4oz. jars diced pimentos, drained||1 tsp. sugar|
|1 8oz. package sharp cheddar cheese, grated||2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce||1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
- Set your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat excess moisture out of peppers and pimentos on a paper towel. Chop and set aside for later.
- Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Add the peppers, pimentos, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Mix everything evenly.
- Spoon into the baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- Plate and serve with vegetable sticks or pita bread – or both!
We hope you found (and tried!) some of the best baked pimento cheese in Orange Beach, and that you liked our recipe. Be sure to check out our Gulf Coast rental homes and check back next month for another delicious recipe!
Tags: Baked Pimento Cheese Best Baked Pimento Cheese October 2019 Quick Recipe Recipe Blog